среда, 19 ноября 2014 г.

Super Mom!

Still playing with my Altenew stamps. Today I'm gonna show you my first Mommy's card:) Soon we would officially celebrate Mother's Day in Russia, so this stamp set has come on time :)
I colored flowers with Copics and after that I covered them with Glossy Accents. Now they look  festively... maybe:) Anyway, I love how they look:)
I've found this wonderful technique at Jennifer's blog. First I dried my flowers, and after that I made watercolor background. My magnolias are not affected :)
Друзья, скоро у нас День Мамы и у меня как раз нарисовалась открытка с магнолиями:) Я раскрашивала цветы копиками, сверху покрыла лаком Глосси. Это супер техника, потому что:
- цветы получились блестящими и объёмными
- фон я рисовала прямо на них! залакированным, им было пофиг на любые раздражители:)




Господи, пошли мне зеркалку, а то сил больше нет на айфон фоткать свои работы:)) 

I'm gonna participate at November Challenge: from the craft room by Altenew.



1 комментарий: