воскресенье, 16 ноября 2014 г.

Thank You!

Finally I started to use my Magnolia stamps by Altenew. I saw magnolia tree just once in Abkhazia. Well, I was inspired by its colors and beauty. This is my first try. My first card with flower. It is a very female stamp set and I'm glad to use it!
This is not magnolia's colors and they are unusual for flower, but I decided to use them;)



I will show this card in November Challenge: From the Craft Room by Altenew


I was inspired by "Thank you". I love this  front from stamp set. 

Взяла и написала всю статью на английском:) Эта открытка получилась благодаря набору "Магнолия" марки Altenew. Нежные цветы, приятные шрифты. Но этот цветок на ножке мне сразу запал:) А еще штампы в посылке были так мило упакованы! Так приятно было разворачивать упаковку:) 


1 комментарий:

  1. What a sweet card! Love the gold polka dot background! Thanks so much for playing along our November challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить