среда, 3 декабря 2014 г.

Never too old!

Hi everyone!
Today I'll show you my new funny card about... pretty woman:) Or card about what to do if you are getting old:)
I think, she is about 65, she likes cats and she has come home from Thailand ;)) Look at her suntan:) I'm not gonna present this card to my Granny, but I want to present it to my friend, she is 27 soon. I looove funny cards and presents:) 

Привет народ:) Мёрзнете? Мы тут на Урале вапщееее! Почти пол года назад я купила этот штамп и вот наконец состоялся его выход в свет:) Производитель, надо сказать, предполагает весьма замысловатую конструкцию для открытки с использованием этого штампа. Но я решила использовать его проще:) Такую открытку я подарю своей подруге, ей как раз 27 будет:) Мне ооочень нравятся стёбные и весёлые открытки:)) Думаю, она оценит:)) 


I love this amazing stamp from Art Impressions! And Copics. Today I've received my disc with Copic Sketch techniques & projects. Hello, self-education! :) I covered Granny's lips and earrings with Copic glitter marker. Nice alternative to Wink of Stella. 

Кстати, моя кисть Винк-оф-стеллы закончилась, но вовремя пришёл глиттер-маркер копик. Там твёрдый наконечник, не кисть, но блестит всё также круто! 

This is how card looks inside:) Кошки даже внутри:) 


I was inspired by CASology Week 124: OLD. Thankfully to CASology my Granny-and-cats stamp set became a card:) 




20 комментариев:

  1. I think it's a lovely card. The color combination is attractive!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. You are a girl after my own heart! I LOVE Art Impressions images and you did a great job with her. That sentiment is just too funny. Great coloring, too. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much Sue! So glad to find someone who has the same interests :) I love when cards make people smile:)

      Удалить
  3. Such a cute card and beautifully colored. Art Impressions stamps are so much fun. I just recently bought two sets....can't wait to use them. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Oh, thank you Sharyn! I've got two sets too;) My second one is about dancing ladies:)))) And I need some more ladies from Art Impressions:))

      Удалить
  4. A very cute card and nice job of coloring. Your granny would love this card. You are not to old to have a sense of humor.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh I have this set, great that you made it CAS, Perfect job!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Oh my!!!! I adore your card, Jaklena, since I'm a cat lover!!!! Her tanned face made me giggle, too. I'm sure your friend will love this funny yet beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. This is so funny, and you have done a great job with your copics too! Fantastic card!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. What a hoot! :) Love that image and the sentiment is fantastic! Looks like you're on your way to Copic coloring bliss! Self education is fun! ;)
    Thanks so much for sharing your card with us over at CASology!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you so much, Melissa! Yeah, training every day:))

      Удалить