понедельник, 1 декабря 2014 г.

Shake it!

Hi guys! Today I'm gonna show you one of my New Year cards. Well, I think I've finished with my snowboardistic cards and feel free to make smth new and wonderful:)
Let me introduce you my Deer. Deers - my new love for winter period:)

Друзья, кажется я закончила со своими сноубордистами и готова представить этого замечательного оленя Степана. Степан - моя любовь на эту зиму. А что, очень даже зимний персонаж. Открытка-шейкер:)


It is a shaker-card. 



But this is not all what I wanted to say about this card! I really-really want to become a part of ATCAS blog. Because CAS is my lifestyle:) I know it would be a great experience for me and good chance to grow up in CAS card making. I made this card for ATCAS Challenge # 53: DOTS


and I also had found this nice sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch # 101


And I should also participate at this Stampin Celebration SC92. Look at this inspiring banner! 


Have a great day!
Спасибо, что зашли:) 

28 комментариев:

  1. A fabulous Deer shaker Jaklena - love it!
    Thank you for taking part in the Dots challenge at ATCAS. Good look with the Challenge and the DT call.
    Sylvia x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Oh My!!! Amazing!!! Love Love Love this!!! This also fits Stampin Celebration Theme too, love if you join in too!!!
    http://stampincelebrationblog.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Oh, thank you Kimberly! Thank you for invitation, I'll participate ;)

      Удалить
  3. This is a fabulous shaker card and works perfectly with our inspiration photo! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you for beautiful and inspiring banner, OttawaMom!

      Удалить
  4. Jaklena, I am so pleased you took my invite, YAY!! So smiling to see you joining up..Your card is VERYAMAZING!!!.. Did you see that you are incouraged to come back and vote, so great fun to vote your favorite card!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Oh, this is so fabulous! I love it! Fantastic take on the sketch!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Wow, what a fabulous card! LOVE it! Really stunning! Thank you for playing along at Stampin Celebration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. So glad you joining in Stampin' Celebrations, - Dont forget it is now time to come vote for your favorite. You have 1 vote, and voting ends Sunday 9am Pst/12pm. Thanks for playing!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Oh, I LOVE this...spotted it in the Stampin' Celebrations gallery...awesome design...gotta love a shaker card:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. My voice was for your deer, Amy:)) They are awesome:))

      Удалить
  9. You card is amazing! Using the deer for a shaker card is very original. Thank you for playing along with us at the Stampin' Celebration challenge! Be sure to vote for your favorite card this weekend and tell your friends to cast a vote for you too. Then be sure to come back on Monday to play again with a new challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Beautiful card, love the deer die cut into the woodgrain paper. Just beautiful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. What a creative shaker card! Love the design! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. There are no words for this card! Simply stunning! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration.... and I sure hope you'll come back and join us again!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. My appreciation to your blog, Anita! Thank you so much!

      Удалить
  13. This is gorgeous.. and so fun!!! Congratulations... you were the Pick of the Party at Stampin' Celebration!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

    ОтветитьУдалить