четверг, 7 июля 2016 г.

Little Tangles Challenge #70 Inspired by Pinterest

Hi everyone! 
Today Im gonna show you a card for Little Tangles Challenge #70 Inspired by Pinterest . I loved everything about this card, but umbrella's pattern are so awesome! And I also liked blue water, that's what I need right now:) A big pool with cold water, because the sun is shining sooo good:) 

 In the beginning of June I received my happy mail from Neat&Tangled with these awesome birds, love the way they had been drawn! Love these lines:) This is the first time I decided to use Faber-Castel Gelatos for cardmaking, usually I use them for layouts. I drew some stripes and made a blur with water brush:) Birds were colored with Gelatos too. I love these pencils, because of smooth texture and shimmering.  




Have a wonderful day, my friends! 


СохранитьСохранить

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий