воскресенье, 21 августа 2016 г.

Altenew August 2016 Challenge

Hello everyone! 
Today Im sharing with you one layer card I made with "Vintage roses" and "Moon" stamp sets for Altenew August 2016 Challenge. I love this color combo, really couldn't miss this challenge:) 
First I stamped Moon and then I added some shining with pink inks. I also blended grey background with Altenew Crisp Inks, but it wasn't enough. So I stamped leaves from "Vintage roses" and "that's what I'm talking about" :) 
Now it looks like someone is looking at the moon through the leaves. And I love this idea, yesterday I did the same thing, because Moon was big and awesome. That's why I decided to make this card about Moon! 



Hope you guys have a great August! Cant believe autumn is coming, it is still +35 in the Urals. 

2 комментария: